Pregnant and found out my husband cheated

After two and a half years of trying to get pregnant with two miscarriages I finally decided to do <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">IVF</a> and chromosome testing. I just found out a few days ago that I am pregnant. Just this weekend I saw weird text messages on my husbands phone and it turns out he has been cheating on me with another girl. He told me that I didn’t make him feel loved, this girl made him feel special but that he has been trying to end it with her and decided a family with me is what he ultimately wants. I feel like I’m living in a nightmare.I still don’t know if this baby is ok because it is so early and anything could happen but I never could have imagined one of the happiest times in my life ending up this way. My initial reaction is to leave, get divorced and raise this baby on my own. The thought of him with laughing with someone else , looking forward to seeing someone else, being intimate with someone else is heartbreaking and knowing now that this was all going on through my struggles and losses with two other pregnancies is devastating. Anyone else deal with something like this? What was your decision? Do you regret it?