Advice please


My fiancé wants to start trying for a baby since we talk about it a lot, but I just feel like we should wait until we both have better jobs and know that we can afford everything that the baby could need. He still wants to try though but I feel like we would end up being pregnant the first time. I know that rarely happens, but I have a gut feeling telling me that will happen if we try now. I need help on deciding if I’m doing the right thing or not.