Denying mom to be at birth? (sorry for so long)

samantha

So my mom and I have had a really rocky relationship for about 2 years now ever since her and my stepdad got divorced. She has gone above and beyond to say hurtful things then the next week act like everything is normal. She even had the audacity to not show up to my wedding until halfway through nor help me get ready the day of. Of course, days later on my honeymoon I get a super nasty text. Here we are two years later and have JUST now started making small talk when she texts me and says she sure hopes I am going to allow her at the birth to be there for her grandbaby and me. I am not sure how to respond. while I truly would hate to deny someone something as special as being at the hospital for their 1st grandchild, I also know my mom. When I think of my wedding I don't think of happy thoughts. I think of how ridiculous and stressful and awful time my mother made it and get mad even thinking about it. I don't want to give her the opportunity to take what truly will be the biggest moment of my life and do it again solely because she can't get along with my ex stepdad or my inlaws. laws. advice is welcome!