In a Funk

A

I usually give the best advise to people but never to myself. I'm stuck on something and I can't figure out what to do. I personally don't think I should even force any emotion of any sort because I don't want to get my hopes up or down.

The story goes - my love and I have been broken up for a little over two months now. This is one of many weeks where I've been happy and not as sad as I was, I feel myself healing from the break up. We didn't break up in a dramatic way, the relationship just put too much stress on both ends.

I remember I would try to fix everything and want him back but he didn't want me. He made excuses to start hanging out with this girl and started to just only talk to me because he didn't want to "lose me" as a friend. I made the decision to stop having any contact with him because I needed to better myself too. So I did. Now, he's messaging me after a few weeks of not speaking, and it's friendly, but I'm scared. I'm not sure whether to keep swiping on tinder and going on dates or wait for him to come back.

It's dumb, and honestly my post does not make any sense... But I just need some thing