Sex ✅✅

Baja

How Do I Swallow Dick Without Gagging ? I Want To Be Able To Suck His Dick Without Crying & Choking. I Want To Be Able To Fit The Entire Thing In Mouth. In His Dick Is Literally 12 Inches So For Anyone Who Suck Dick & Enjoy In Also Know Any Tricks Let Me Know How To Swallow It Without Any Thing Coming In Between My Way. I Really Need Answers. I Want To Make My Man Know That For Him I Can Try Just About Anything. I Really Wanna Look In His Eyes & Snatch His Soul With My Tongue😘😘😜😜😜🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ Please Anybody Who Got Some Advice Let Me Know My Man Is Very Moody & Like It Done The Correct Way. I Wanna Be A pro I Wanna Keep My Man Happy & Suck His Dick Without killing Myself Since It’s So Big. I Got A Tongue ring but ion think is gone be enough. I’m so upset that I can fit the entire thing in my mouth. I’m so freaking upset what should I do. Do that deep throat numbing spray work from the sex shop ? Has Anybody Tried It???????????????????????????????????????????????????,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😆😆😆😆😆👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀😆😆👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀