First Period

Stephanie

I just got my first period after my miscarriage on October 6th. I was 8 weeks 5 days along. This was also my first pregnancy and after trying for almost a year we were over the moon! I had announced I was pregnant after my 7 weeks appointment on social media. Well one of the hardest things was then announcing I had a miscarriage. I know so many people say it’s “so common” but it was much more and still is more then that. I was completely devastated. I started spotting and went for an ultrasound. Everything was okay HR of 154. 3 days later I was bleeding a lot and having contractions every 3 minutes. This was probably the worst pain I have ever been through I’m my life because I was going into labor and I KNEW something wasn’t right. My husband couldn’t stand to see me like this and brought me to the ER. I then had another ultrasound and they said I was going through a MC. They called in an “incomplete miscarriage”. I was still in pain for 2 days after that until I passed the baby. I spotted for 10 days after that and now 4 weeks later I have my first period. I’m so scared to get pregnant again. I was also showing so early and I couldn’t really hide it. I will defiantly try to remain private about it as long as I can. But we all know word travels fast. Any thoughts? Can anyone relate?