Tired of my rude boyfriend

Britni

So we have been together for 3 years. I have two previous children who he treats like crap and I have an almost two year old little girl with him. Just found out in expecting number 4.... And I'm scared as can be. We took a break in April until June and I moved away from him. He sent me messages telling me he was going to change how he acts. Well all he seems to do is put me and the kids down but talks highly about our two year old. He tells me he makes the money and my $12 dollar an hour job is worthless. He says i need to do all of his laundry and clean the house daily while he only works. He never says anything nice it's always negative and it's to the point I want to pack up the kids and move once again away from him. I don't know how to even talk him anymore I don't see the point of being with him anymore because of how he makes me feel. I'm sick of living with and don't even want to or even feel comfy sleeping in the same bed anymore. I know being a single parent is hard I've done it with my older two. But I think it's time I put my foot down and give my children a better happier life as a single mother! I'm over it.... Big rant but had to get this off my chest!