☠️AWFUL FIRST DATE☠️

Lauren

Like 2 weeks ago I met this adorable guy who was so sweet and kept telling me how beautiful I was and that I was the best girl he's ever met. This was the first time I had a guy that was genuinely interested in me, even though I'm not that bad looking, and I had my first kiss with him that night then he asked me on a date the next day to see a movie and I said yes. Right off the bat, he showed up 10 minutes late to our agreed time, but I just blew it off. Then, I had to pay for my own ticket which was kinda annoying because I believe in compromising like he buys my ticket and I pay for the snacks but I just blew that off also. Once the movie started he was really close to me but I didn't really know what to expect because this was my first date so I was trying to just go along with it. Later in the movie he had is arm around me and started moving his hand toward my boob which was pretty uncomfortable and he grabbed my mouth and forced me to kiss him, not only once but twice! I tried to push him off both times but I guess he didn't get he hint because he put his hand on my knee and tried to move his hand up my dress. Then I freaked out and got up and said I had to go to the bathroom and ran. He freaked out and kept calling me on different numbers for about a week. Truly the worst first date experience ever! Some of my friends told me I should have stayed but I'm glad I left before anything happened. Sorry for the paragraph😬