I need help, please.

Hi- I need some help.

I am a senior in high school & my boyfriend graduated last year.

We have been together for almost two years, and at 17 years old.. that's kinda a long time.

He & I were raised very differently. He was brought up in a household where his parents are consistent alcoholics, they struggle to pay any of their bills & they never finished high school. That being said, they don't feel that it's very important for their children to be successful in life because they aren't.

I was raised very differently. My parents both attended college. I have always excelled in school. My family has never been concerned about money issues. My little brother and I have always had a very loving, adorning, comfortable life style.

Due to those differences, my boyfriends parents struggle with the fact that I have a brand new car, I have a Disneyland pass, my closet is full of designer clothes & I am going to a 4 year university.

Our parents don't get along, they drink too much & my parents don't drink at all. They hit their children, and my parents are against that. While having these luxuries in life, I have exceptionally amazing grades, I donate my time to charities & I work for everything I have.

He has graduated high school, he's dropped out of junior college & he is working a seasonal job at Lowe's. I am in my senior year of high school and excited about going to college and becoming a doctor and having an amazing life.

He gave me a promise ring, of engagement about a year ago.

I feel like we are growing apart, we are on two different paths and he sucks at being romantic. I've begged him, dress nice, get me flowers, pick me up, let's go out to dinner & he shows up in sweats and wants to go up to my room to lay down and "cuddle" just so he can get laid.

When I tell him I need to to be romantic I need this from you he still just doesn't and then plays the victim and crys and says I'm a horrible boyfriend and then guilts me to feeling sorry for making him feel bad and it's this continuous cycle.

I don't know what to do.