I’m so confused with him

i I have been with my boyfriend recently he was an ex back high school, and in 2015 we became lovers again, through out our first year of our relationship i went through so much with this guy. Abuse, Manipulation, Anxiety, Depression. I cut off all of my close friends because he would think i wanted a relationship with them which was HIGHLY untrue, i had sex with him non stop even when i didnt want too, he was so controlling, he went through my phone every single day it was just so much i couldn’t take and I always thought it was my fault because i would look for comfort (not sexually and i never cheated on him) i blamed myself and he also blamed me for finding comfort in a broken relationship. The second year was so rough for me and him i decided to put aside my feelings on being depressed with him but we would get into fights because he would tick me off so easily, and i would get frustrated because he would constantly bring up old shit or something so irrelevant, the hitting was getting out of hand he promised he would do it anymore and i foolishly believed him he did stop but i just didn’t feel that spark anymore and I hate i drinl so much and didn’t want to give him my time and we worked together for a year and that was hell i couldnt talk to guys but the females he talked to obviously liked him and it made me feel so aggravated but i pushed my feelings aside for him and when i did have make friends it felt good to not have someone down talk you and actually cool, but one day i just had enough of it, he was previously with a female friend who i told him to cut off a couple of months ago but we both work together and i just got tired of feeling like shit so i let them be friends (i know im an idiot) but he was just lying about where he was going she would text him and call him everyday and he would be over her house until 4am and when i talk to my best friend whom is a guy and he knows him personally he jumped in my ass about it (we were on the phone and he was guiding me through final fantasy 14) i was so pissed because why are you doing this?!?, so the next day he broke up with me for not saying sorry for exploding up on him and i just got tired of fighting for him, crying over him, and doing so much for him, even getting an abortion and i really wanted to keep the baby and make a family with him. Now I’m at my mother’s house and i dont want to go back home and he has been depressed and asking for to come home and i havent broken up with him, i seriously dont know what to do.....any advice is helpful! Thank you