Caught my boyfriend with a Tinder account...

Julie

Okay so let me start by saying this, before I looked in his phone I had reason to beleive he was lying to me and I just had to find out the truth.

So about two weeks ago my boyfriend gave me his phone so I could download a game app for him. In the play store, one of the recent searches was Tinder. I confronted him about it and he said that he didn't look it up. But had no explanation as to why it was there. So i blew it off thinking maybe it was an accident.

But with my boyfriends past it was still concerning as he hasn't always been honest with me.

So today he left for work and he had left his phone here. He recently changed his phone password but I had seen him type it in. I downloaded Tinder on his phone and logged in through his Facebook.

Not only did he have an active profile, but he had been messaging multiple girls for the past few WEEKS!! And well before that. It had seemed like there was a gap between messages months ago and more just recently:

My boyfriend and I will be dating two years this December..

I don't have a lot of friends to talk to this about because I'm sorta closed off when it comes to relationships with people.

Because I let them in and they turn around and backstab me.

I apologize for the amount of typing I just did but if you took the time to read this, I appreciate it.