I think I just lost my job!! 😫😫

Sh

I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant and a type one diabetic. I went to the doctor today and she told me due to my high risk pregnancy I can only work 8 hour shifts and I am on a weight restriction. Well, I work as a CNA at a hospital, so when I turned my papers in to let them know about the restrictions of my pregnancy, the told me I could no longer work on the floor with a weight restriction. So I have to try to find another job within the hospital that doesn't require lifting ( which is almost impossible) or I will be on unpaid medical leave. The problem is that I am the one that pays our bills. If I can't pay our bills, we will lose our house, our car, everything we have worked so hard to gain. What do I do??! I've never been put in this kind of situation before!! UPDATE: Well my job has been very helpful during this whole scenario. The Human Resources has found me a temporary job that adheres to all my needs as a pregnant type one diabetic. I start tomorrow!!! What a relief that everything worked out!!