HELP!!! BF & struggling with weight. SOS

Alison

I'm breastfeeding my baby (with the exception of her being bottle fed with breastmilk when i'm away from her which amounts to one 8 hour shift & two 4 hour shifts a week) and have lost NONE of my baby weight! Definitely not the main reason i chose to bf, but I thought it was supposed to help you lose your baby weight?! my PP diet consists of breakfast: coffee with half and half, either greek yogurt, cereal, or oatmeal. lunch may be a nutritious salads, veggies&whole; grain rice, soup, maybe a glass of juice,. and dinner is always healthy (my mom is quite the health nut & we have been staying here since Shiloh has been born). if im snacking i will have unsalted sunflower seeds, a cheese stick, veggies and dip, fruit, unsalted nuts, whatever im really craving. i have a 32oz water bottle that ive had since pregnancy and i refill it about 3 times a day. im getting a gym membership for christmas and really want to take the baby for walks in her stroller, but she is just getting over rsv and im scared she will get sick again ): im now 9 weeks pp and its definitely taking a toll on me that i haven't lost ANY of this weight. :(