HELP!!!😥Can Antibiotics make your period late?

Kat

I'm a little worried and confused. I have been trying to conceive this month as usual and my AF was due on 11/4 and didn't show up. Which is great! But... On Sunday 11/5 I had a fever of 102.6 with urinating pains and peeing a bit of blood. I took some AZO for the pain and Acetaminophen for my fever and hoped that the symptoms would subside. They didn't and so I ended up going to the ER on tuesday 11/7. They took a pee sample, I told them my period was late and that I was sexually active so the nurses said they'd do a pregnancy test along with the other tests. When I got the results back the doctor prescribed me Bactrim, antibiotics for the bacterial infection in my bladder, 2 a day for 10 days. I picked up the prescription the next morning, wednesday 11/8 and I look on the bottle and it says DO NOT TAKE IF YOU BECOME PREGNANT in big bold letters. I go back to my test results paper and see they didn't even run the pregnancy test at the hospital...

So I pick up a few tests and go home to do it myself BEFORE I start taking these antibiotics, because at this point I am 4 days late and questioning why.

I take the test and it's negative... in this case thats good! I don't have to worry about taking these antibiotics and I expect my period to come soon.

It's 11/16 and I am 11 days late and still nothing... I have been taking my antibiotics as usual, are the antibiotics the reason my period still hasn't shown? Or have I done something terribly wrong by taking them...