Holidays with new baby

Ja

I’m looking for an unbiased opinion.

Okay so for years i never spent a holiday away from my family even when i got with my now husband we would visit his family first then spend the rest of the time at my family house. The way my granny house is it’s like once you get there you’re kinda stuck ( those with big families understand what i mean) it’s like visiting isn’t a word.

Okay so we have a son now and he will be 2 months before Christmas. We are trying to find a way to split up the time between both families because my husband family ( only his mom and dad) always get the short end of the stick . His family don’t get together like mine it’s only his parents vs my whole family.

His parents are up in age so it’s basically spending time in their cold house with an old dog doing nothing. They only have. Tv in their room so basically it’s nothing to do vs my grandparents house.

I need some advice on what you would do in that situation. I didn’t ask family because i figures they would try and vouch for their family and i wanted a fair opinion