So scared mommmiesss

marli

Ok so I have a 15 month old, she is currently running a high fever since yesterday night. I was very confused when I felt her warm yesterday night because she has not been sick and she was perfectly fine yesterday day. So I took her temperature yesterday night and it was indeed a fever and it was 103. I was so worried but I wanted to see if her fever would go down if I gave her medicine if it did I would wait til the morning to take her to her doctor and it did go down so I waited to take her this morning and basically her doctor did a urine test, strep Throat test, and took blood from her to check her blood count. Urine came back good , strep throat too but her white blood cells were high. The doctor then proceeding to check her tubes (ear tubes) my daughter had these tubes put in both ears when she was 10 months to stop ear infections because she would get sick constantly because she had back to back ear infections/fevers etc. Ever since she had those tubes put in she’s been great, hasn’t gotten sick she’s been great. But I’m so worried because she has this fever out of no where. Still has a fever right now just gave her Motrin to see if it goes down. Her doctor gave her a antibiotic shot to try to stop any infection she has inside her body and wants to see her tomorrow to see if her white blood cells came down if not idk whats the next step I’m very worried and don’t know what’s causing my baby’s fever she isn’t coughing doesn’t have a cold isn’t acting fussy or anything I’m so scared any other moms that have been thru this? What does having a high blood count usually mean ??