I’ve lost 40+ Lbs in 3 months, here is how...

RQ
Hello ladies,
This is the only platform I feel comfortable enough to share my results so far. I still have a long way to go. When I started my diet I was 289 lbs. I started on August 24, 2017. I gained 85 lbs during pregnancy. After I delivered I had health problems that led me to have 6 surgeries, last surgery was on June 18, 2017. I had to recover from the last surgery before starting any regimen. 
Before pregnancy ^^^ 208 lbs 
Me at 9 months pregnant ^^^
Here is how I’ve managed to lose that amount of weight:
I started a 1300 calorie diet. 
300 calories for breakfast 
200 calories for snack 
300 calories for lunch
200 calories for snack
300 calories for dinner
It sound like is not enough, it sounds like you’ll be hungry but it really isn’t. 
Because you have snack you won’t starve yourself. 
Is just too much info to post in a single post. If you are interested you can try it your self for a week. On the first week I lost 11 lbs. on the first month I lost a total of 22 lbs. that is because I quit soda, bread, and pastry products, sweets. All you have to do is count calories. Everything you buy has nutrition facts on the back it tells you serving size and amount of calories per serving. Example: this energy bar has 170 calories and also has 12 grams of protein. The more protein the better because you’ll use that protein as energy to run your day and you won’t feel hungry.
Make a realistic goal.
My goal when I started this diet was to get out of the obesity chart by my next birthday, which is March 27. I am 22 years old and look way older. I want my body to have the appearance it should have. To do that I need to lose 90lbs, so far I completed 47% of my goal
This is today ^^^
I am still working on this to be healthy. I want to see my daughter grow and I want to grow old to change my daughter’s grandchildren’s pampers lol... I am doing this because I can and I will. 
My mom is doing this with me. I got her support and she got mine. She’s doing great too, she’s lost 47 lbs so far.
My daughter’s baptism will be next Saturday Nov 25... and is the first time in a while that I feel confident enough to wear a dress 👗
 To be continued...