My guy has been holding out.....until now!! Read!!

kristi

Sooooo I’ve been with my guy over a year. We’ve been somewhat on and off but we’re on again now and seems to be staying that way (fingers crossed) He’s amazing and is really more focused on us. We’ve had sex so many times I lost count BUT he’s never ever gone down on me before. WELL LADIES HE IS THE BEST EVER!!

He went down on me a few weeks ago because we were struggling to stay in the zone (dog kept interrupting). So he starts moving down there and I’m like “GREAT I HAVEN’T SHAVED!!” But he’s like IDGAF get over here!! Well all I can say is WOW. I was like “what that mouth do baby?!!”

Now I thought we had great sex before....but this time around we are even more on fire. He did it AGAIN last night!! I had to stop him and beg him to just slide inside me bc I couldn’t take the tease anymore!!

I’m like “what the hell!! Where have you been hiding this talent?!!” He says “I keep it for a rainy day!” I’m dead. So funny. I love this man! We haven’t said it to each other but I really do feel it.

I just needed to share this with you all! After a year of ups, major downs, dating other people, etc, we are finally in a good place and I am so happy. He’s 31 and I’m 35. We’re perfectly imperfect together!