The members of this forum are not medical professionals

Keep that in mind when asking for medical advice or diagnoses of symptoms. You should really consult a doctor.

Also....we don’t know if your pink discharge and red spotting is implantation bleeding. It’s getting so outrageous. Please use the TMI button.

Edit: I understand that some people want to know if others have experienced the same thing, however even if they have it doesn’t mean that your situations are the same. There are so many varying factors to consider. That’s why a doctor should be consulted.