Girl talk..we all need it🍷💓 please respond?

Jazmyn

A thought just came to my head this morning thinking about all the romance movies I watched last night..the thought was actually a question .. what's your biggest fear of love? And I thought about it, and honestly my biggest fear of love is meeting the perfect guy the man of my dreams.. just to wake up and meet a guy that runs my bath water right on time cause he knows I had a long day at work, takes time out of his busy schedule to bring me lunch, or just call and ask how is my day going, brings me breakfast in bed when I'm sleeping so peacefully on a Saturday morning.. and our sex, oh lord our sex.. he kisses so passionately and makes my body feel things I never thought it could, and last but not least.. he never get's tired of me. And if you Ben through that you know exactly what I mean.. but what I'm saying is this scares me, because My love will run so deep, i won't be able to imagine my life without him, I won't imagine my life without him.. but that one little thought will always linger what if I have to imagine my life without him? What if he wakes up one day and decides I'm not what he wants? I know life is full of chances but I don't think I will ever be willing to take that chance.. heartbreak. So ladies let's share a little what's your biggest fear of love? Or what do you think about what I just said ?💓💓