Encouragement

I know that I have my whole life ahead of me to start growing my family. I hear it from a lot of people that I’m still young and what not and the other half are wondering when I will have one.. See here’s the thing I’ve always wanted to be a mother for as long as I can remember I always thought that it was a beautiful thing. Now that I’m married my husband and I want to grow our family we have been together for 9 1/2 years we have been married for 3 1/2 years we are well settled and both Work make decent pay so money is not really an issue I dream and dream that I will have a child and I believed that God would bless us (not saying I don’t because I do) I just wanted to see it happen fast. it was just at times I would feel like God forgot about us and sometimes I felt like a failure because I just wasn’t making a baby I cried many days because I thought something was wrong with me or maybe God does not want me to be a mom, maybe I’m not worthy of being blessed with such an amazing treasure, maybe I’m gonna be the aunt who loves children but can’t have any so I just watch all my sisters get pregnant and have kids back to back and just sit on the other side wishing it was me. Man have I cried and wished and prayed that my time would come. 2 1/2 years later there are still no Pitter patter of little feet grazing my floors or little giggles filling the empty bedroom walls and sometimes I get discouraged because I see everyone getting pregnant and having babies and I’m just getting tampons and having cramps lol I know I’m just rambling a bit but I just feel like venting. I talk with my hubby about it often and he is so supportive and we trust that God will provide in his timing and not on our timing .many times God after praying that god will send us a sign that we will have one and he does ( thanks Lord). I believe that my child will come sometime soon I’m just putting my trust in God. It’s not easy but I’m doing it. I guess I just need a little bit of encouragement I pray for you ladies out there who are trying don’t lose hope