Piece of $h¡t bf

Faith

My bf and I have been together for 4 years and we have a 7 month old son. At the beginning of the relationship everything was great but about 6 months into it he started being very controlling. He forced me to cut off all of my guy friends and told me I couldn't wear certain things that accentuated my body. I became so depressed that I was put into a psychiatric hospital for a few days. Around 2 1/2 years into the relationship he became physically abusive along with verbally abusing me. I tried leaving but he always guilt tripped me into staying. We were good for a hot second then we find out I'm pregnant. Now we are figuring out we

wtf to do cuz we are juniors in high school. He drops out and I stay in school and take Junior and senior classes in one year to graduate a year early. Through my pregnancy it was okay between us but the moment the baby is here and the rush of being a dad goes down he is back to his old ways. He calls me a bitch everyday and never takes the baby off of my hand for a few hours so I can relax and not have to worry about being a mom for one second. He stopped helping out with the baby and always accuses me of keeping him from his son just bcuz I want him to take the baby to his house so I can be by myself. I love him but he has became very ugly to me. I wanna leave but don't want my son to have to deal with a broken family. Should I leave or continue to stick it out for my son.