Anyone having sever muscle spasms? Help

Briana • Has one 5 year old girl! Second girl born 5/29/18! 💕😁

So yesterday I was doing some cleaning and decorating for Thanksgiving... I was bent over placing a runner on our coffee table when I felt something weird in my lower back. When I went to stand the pain was excruciating! I screamed so much and tears were rolling down my face. I tried to stop but I couldn’t. Thankful my 4 year old was with me and called her dad and my mom to come see me because I was in pain. I couldn’t walk to where my cell phone was either so I’m grateful for my 4 year old. I’ll be 12 weeks on Tuesday. Had a EMT that lives down the street come check me out but she couldn’t manually read my blood pressure so she sent me to the ER. At this point I was having cramping in my lower uterus and it wasn’t light cramps. I have no bleeding which the ER dr assured me the baby was fine... I live in a rural area so no Ultrasound available at this ER. 😒 Dr told me it was Sever/Multiple muscle spasms. I have never had this happen before. My left foot was numb most of the time and every time. Try to step with my left leg it hurts so bad. Any time I try to use my back muscles to move my legs it HURTS! This happened Saturday around 8:30 PM. It’s Sunday and 9:00 PM and I still can’t stand by myself or walk, get out of bed, change my clothes, NOTHING! Is this normal to still be in so much pain still? Have any of you ever have this? I will be calling my Dr first thing tmrw morning. I do have an appointment with her on Wednesday this week but I just feel like I shouldn’t be hurting like this still. Cramps come and go today not to bad but I haven’t seen any blood so I’m trying to stay positive. 😩