Late Period

I need some input... Me and my husband are to the point where we aren’t preventing but we aren’t really trying, if that makes sense? So we have been doing the “pull out method.” 3 months ago, I got off birth control due to just wanting my body to go back to normal to start having kids soon. I have never been late for a period, even before birth control and even the past 2 months it was still exactly on time. My period was supposed to start last week and end today and still nothing. On Saturday I had a lot of cramping and even yesterday I had a bit of cramping but nothing came of it. Usually when I cramp, I start my period not even an hour after, so it’s odd that nothing came of it. I do suspect I was ovulating during at least one of the times we had sex using pull out. Is this normal with going off BC 3 months out with no late periods before? Or could I be pregnant? Last time we had sex was about a little over a week ago and was unprotected. There were a few times prior to this time that we had sex unprotected. I’m not stressed about my period being late or stressed in general, so I don’t believe that’s the case.