Imma hoe.

My boyfriend has been working at this car dealership since we started dating (4-5 years). We were on and off for a bit.. At one time when we were broken up, his co-worker got in contact with me to "cheer me up". The co worker and I totally hit it off. We had sex on a mountain the very first time. He bragged to everyone at work about this chick he's been having sex and showing MY pictures to some of his co workers. Fast forward to about a week after sex, my now boyfriend/then ex boyfriend sat him down and had a serious talk about how he should back off and how it makes him feel uncomfortable that he is so close to me. Because Imma hoe, we continued to do the dirty. Later on, the co worker stopped talking to me.. I didn't understand why.. about a month after the co worker and I stopped communicating, my boyfriend and I got back together... And we eventually ran into him along with his WIFE AND KID!! I had no idea.. I feel like a homewrecker. They eventually skipped town, moved to a different state.. but I know there are people at my boyfriend's work that'll recognize me. My boyfriend asks to have lunch with him, come visit him at work and I avoid his dealership like the plague. I'm a known hoe and my boyfriend still doesn't know I slept with his co worker that has a wife and a child. Moral of the story is... Don't sleep around with your ex's co worker and make sure the dude is willing to take you to their home. If they ain't hiding a wife and kid, there shouldn't be an issue with visiting his home.