help please some one

so today I woke up and got ready for work but then I started to get period cramps so I thought I better take some strong tablets before they get really bad but to take the tablets you have to eat something so i was eating and I noticed that the cramps where going away witch never happens as soon I start my period I'm normally on the floor dying because I get such bad cramps so for me this was really odd anyway I went to work and 3 hour later I had my lunch brake and I when to the toilet and had some slimy stringy thing come out with some blood it in I had no idea what that was but now I think about it it could have been implantation bleeding but how could it be that I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period and i thought it was really hard to get pregnant 2 day before your period and today my period is a week late and had that slimy stuff but its been 9 days since I had sex isn't that to late for implantation bleeding and when can I test if I test now it w ould be negative could I test a week today I'm so confused help