Weight gain

I’m 33 weeks and 265lbs. I started at 208. I was diagnosed with hypothyroid 9 months before becoming pregnant. It took about 8 months to get my thyroid under control and to start losing weight. Despite working out 5+ days a week and eating very healthy during those 9 months I only lost 9lb of the 40 I gained while hypothyroid before I got pregnant.

I’ve honestly eaten healthy most of my pregnancy. I’ve seen a nutritionist and I do not have gestational diabetes. No one can explain my heavy weight gain and it is frustrating. Actually it’s extremely upsetting. I know people who’ve eaten ice cream and cookies everyday and don’t gain half the weight I’ve had.

Me and baby are healthy. My thyroid levels have gone up a slight amount and I just found out my vitamin D levels were very low (due to thyroid not diet). Baby girl is weighing a little heavy. My last ultrasound was at 32 weeks. Overall she is in 64 percentile but her belly is in 95 percentile.

All I can think is that I’ve hurt my baby by gaining weight. I literally don’t even care about my personal weight gain because I know I can lose it. I love being active and cooking. It’s just that every time I’m hungry, I eat, or I get weighed I think that I’m hurting my baby. I can’t not eat. I can’t diet. I feel so out of control now and I still have until January 8th.

Sorry for the rant I’m just not sleeping and I’ve been crying. I’ve started having panic attacks again bc I’m so stressed out. Maybe someone out there has gone through the same thing.