My Daughter Has HFMD

mojen

So my 2yr old daughter has hand foot mouth disease and she has a runny nose, sore throat and tiny bumps around her mouth , hands knees, feet and all on butt and in between her legs. I live with my godmom who has a lot of children, she has 6 kids that lives here too. So I don't have my own room, I do pay rent and utilities but there's no space for me to have my own room. So it's very stressful. I gave my daughter a bath and I bleached the tub and toys and cleaned them but accidentally left her clothes in there. So when I woke up this morning, she's like did you give P a bath and I'm like yeah I bleached everything and she's like it defeats the purpose of you doing that if you leave the clothes in the bathroom, you should have done it in the other bathroom because this only safe place I can bathe Kristy who is 2yrs old. So I went back in her bathroom this morning and moved the clothes and re bleached everything down. She's like if all my kids gets sick it's gonna be hell because they will have to miss school. And shes like she thinks her two year old is sick and is worried because she has no immunizations. I'm stressed out because I feel bad and when my child is sick I don't have nowhere to put her so she doesn't get anyone else sick. I asked her dad to get her but he's gonna be working all weekend and her grandma.is out of town. I don't wanna be the reason her kids are sick and now I feel like I should plan to move out. I wish I had money for a hotel for a week until she gets better. any advice on how to keep things sanitized?