A super lazy husband

So this morning my husband was supposed to take the car to have the oil changed because it’s over due...I’m on bedrest so I can’t take it. Well I woke him up and told him he was gonna miss the appointment if he didn’t get up and go,and he says “do you want me to reschedule?” I said no not really I figured you could take it because it’s way past due for an oil change.Apparently that didn’t work for him if me and our two year old wasn’t gonna go too...I didn’t wanna drag her out that early because she gets car sick if she doesn’t get to wake up good and eat breakfast and let it settle first. I told him to just go ahead and go take it because it’s like 1,000 miles past due and I’ve been telling him for a while it was time and he kept putting it off.

But instead of going ahead to the appointment he rescheduled it because he didn’t want to get out of the damn bed,that’s the 2nd time he’s done this. I’ve been up since 830 and he is seriously just now getting up. He done the same thing yesterday. So now we have ANOTHER week before the oil gets changed in the sob and I already know he will find an excuse to not go to that appointment too. I’m so pissed off