So there is this girl I work with she keeps talking to me everyday about wanting to lose weight but while we’re at work she eats out everyday. She appears to be 5’0ft height and around 280-300lbs. She claims she is 240-50 but I know that’s a lie. One time

In 2015 I was helping her we would count calories pack our lunches and go to the gym each day after work but after about 3 months and she lost 20lbs she stopped and went to her old habits. Now currently am worried about her health each week she talks my head of about getting her gym membership and how she really needs to lose weight. Once a month she will walking around eating like half a apple saying she is going on this crazy diet but the next day she will be ordering a soul food late at 11am. I have been tryna support her for 3 years now but I am tired of wanting something more than she does! It’s draining me. Idk if I should tell her that she needs to stop talking me until I’m blue in the face and get up and do something about it. Do you think I should tell her how I really feel or should I continue to just play along. I know weight is a touchy subject almost everyone I know struggles with weight. I just want the best for her!

Vote below to see results!