AF surprised me 😢 and hubby was sweet!

So this month we thought we may be getting out BFP. I had weird symptoms that I’ve never had with AF and her usual signs never showed. She was supposed to arrive tomorrow but reared her ugly head this evening 😢 I obviously was upset and started to tear up a bit. We both had felt like and hoped this was our month. I ended up asking him if he thinks we’d ever have a family and he hugged me tight in his arms and said of course we will. Just don’t lose hope or give up on it. When AF decided to show earlier this evening I got so sick to my stomach (sometimes happens for me) and also began to cramp bad. My husband knew I was in pain and asked me had I taken a hot bath yet, I said no not yet. He then goes into our bedroom and draws me a hot bath in our jacuzzi jetted tub. Afterwards he walks over to the couch where I am sitting and grabs me by my hand to help me up and walk me in the bathroom. He say’s I know your hurting, I am sorry and know I can’t do much for you to help with the pain so I drew you a hot bath to help the cramps. I wish I could do more to take the pain away. I thanked him and told him how much I appreciate it. It was so sweet of him to do that and so thoughtful. He thinks of me like that often though so it was of no surprise he did something nice like this. I just had to brag though on what a sweet and caring husband I have. I am so thankful to have him and beyond grateful on how he cares for me in both sickness and in health. He’s very patient with me and for that I am very thankful!