I NEED URGENT HELP!! Pregnant and feeling demotivated 😔😔

Landa

So I took a pregnancy which came back positive and has gotten darker each day that I take the test. So I was confident that I was pregnant again after my miscarriage last month. So last month I started to bleed after getting a positive on my test. I then got negative on the following test. Me and husband BD’d and tried not to put our minds into ttc. So when we came back from holiday I tested and there was a straight positive on the test. I didn’t believe so I tested everyday until I went to the Early Pregnancy Unit where they took another test that came back positive. They did a scan they didn’t see anything and the lady said that it was still too early to see anything and that shouldn’t worry so they will take blood test and book me in again. They got back to me with my blood test results and said the hug level was 13 which is low so it won’t be a viable pregnancy and that It was probably from my last miscarriage. Then I told them but I got negative rest after last time and that this is a new pregnancy so the lady said I should test again in a few weeks and see whether it’s still positive. Then come back.

I feel so demotivated and low and confused. I don’t know what to do because I was really excited and looking forward to this and I was confident it was for real this time as I’ve been getting strong positive. Is it just too early for my hormone levels to be high or should I be worried? Please I need your help!