My boyfriend's mom thinks I have an eating disorder

So my boyfriend just told me that his mom told his brother that she thinks I have an eating disorder. I don't think she's ever spoken to my boyfriend about I️t but she must have felt strongly enough about I️t to want to talk to the brother about it. When we first met my sophomore year of HS I was a bit chubby (5'7 1/2 and 158 lbs) and I've now slimmed down to 123 lbs (now a freshman in college) by eating healthy, exercising very regularly, and cutting out soda, fast food, dairy (substitute w/ almond and coconut milk), etc. My boyfriend told me this is probably why she thinks this. I've also had some dental issues that are completely unrelated from a genetic condition but she may be thinking that I have them because I'm bulimic or something. I've been out to lunch a few times with his family and I've eaten every time, nothing abnormal at all. I don't have an eating disorder but I do have anxiety which sometimes affects my appetite but I have never starved myself, purged, or participated in any other eating disorder behaviors.

His mom has always been very sweet to me but now I just feel plain weird. I'm all too aware of the (incorrect) stigmas that come along with eating disorders, and that I️t would somehow make me "not normal". His parents invited me to go out to dinner next week with my boyfriend and them and now I just feel plain weird that his mom has this idea about me that isn't remotely true, and I would never have the courage to say anything to her about I️t. I just feel anxious and kind of sad because that's not who I am.

What should I do?