Husband drunk talking again...

My husband likes to still party all weekend long. well last weekend we argued because we left our dog at home 8 hours (he’s never home alone since I don’t work) and he went poop on the floor. My husband wanted to get onto him but I said no you can’t he’s been locked up all day. Well then he threw his ring at me and said he wants a divorce. Well everything was better the next day but tonight he got drunk and decided he wanted to drink and drive so I took his keys and he fought with me and said there’s too much bullshit involved being married to me, he wants custody of our daughter due in March and for us to be over, and that he don’t love me anymore. I’m so tired of this every weekend but then it’s like during the week we are okay all week, no fights. What would you all do? I want my family to work out but I don’t want her growing up with a drunk dad every weekend. He said he will quit drinking before she’s here and told his nana just now that he loves me and wants to do what he can to better his family then turns to me and says he don’t love me and wants to pay child support.