early pregnancy symptoms?

I'm 5 days before AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) and for 4 days now I've been very nauseated (ate my fav food, hot dog, one bite and threw up 20 min later) but I kept down a piece of toast and felt fine, this was the second day I started getting these signs. Along with a headache that has lasted all 4 days now non-stop, bloated feeling, depressed, urinating more frequently, gassy, and i have been so exhausted feeling that I can sleep all day. The day before all of these symptoms started, I had sharp cramps for a few hours but then went away. I'm now on 8dpo (days past ovulation), 5 more days until AF, I decided to test this morning with an EPT test and it was a BFN(big fat negative). I'm wanting to know if i should test 2 days before and on the day of AF, or just wait a few days after AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) is late? I feel so frustrated to get a negative but have all these signs, I wasn't even trying, I just hope it's a BF (big fat positive).. Anyone been in a similar situation? I'm 19 btw