I knew it was too early ): rant

Kayla • 25// Mother of two rotten little boy / two babies in heaven // 1 baby girl // married to the love of my life for 6 years ❤❤
So I'm 7 dpo and I knew it was too early , In a way I guess I'm doing this so I don't get my hopes up ... I've got extremely sore/swollen breast and pelvic pain like crazy had a constant feeling of a lump in my throat for day and I know from experience all these can be my af symptoms besides my throat issue , think that's maybe a cold coming on ): 
I don't know what's wrong with me , some months I just feel pregnant it's a gut feeling this month is the same but I keep testing to tell myself nope oh well nice try and keep moving on. 
My husband smokes and dosnt eat proberly where he works just about 24/7 so from what I've read that can affect sperm and I'm just sitting over here like dude really? You said yourself your ready to try and yet your doing EVERYHING backwards but no ones perfect . 
I've had so many people this month comment that I have the "glow" an say girl go test or even my mother in law said she had a dream I had a baby girl but they don't understand hat just hurts me. 
Sorry for the rant ... Baby dust to all!! <3