Mother in law cut my daughters hairšŸ™ƒ

Katie ā€¢ Anya Rose Nishioka 6/8/2016ā¤ļøšŸŒø Young mommy (20 years old)šŸ‘¶šŸ» instagram is katnishioka.fitness

It took over a year to trust this woman to watch my daughter because of her pulling shenanigans with her other grandkids. She always ā€œjokedā€ that she was going to cut my daughters hair and every time I said ā€œno you wonā€™t or you will not ever be alone with her againā€. Alas, she cut my daughters hair like the fourth time I left her alone with her. Then what does she do?!? My husband called her and asked her about cutting her hair. She insisted that she didnā€™t and then kept telling him to check her hair again because we are clearly just confused. As if we donā€™t look at our own daughter every day. Her hair was down to her tip of her nose (it stayed brushed to the side super easily and I just donā€™t like bangs). Anyways the next day we saw her and what does she do?!? Plays with Anyas hair and says ā€œoh YOU trimmed her hair!ā€ As if the entire argument between my husband and her didnā€™t happen the previous day. Iā€™m still angry about it. Jokes because her hair will grow back quickly but I will NEVER be leaving my child with her again. Not just because of he haircut. Itā€™s because of the compulsive lying, I clearly canā€™t trust her, and itā€™s just disrespectful. It wasnā€™t her place at all especially because this was the first time her hair was ever cut. There are so many more reasons to not trust her from the past but this was the final strawšŸ™„

Update should I cut that weird uneven long piece off or wait for it to grow out then have it evened out when itā€™s long?

Update again: i do really like my husbands mom in general. Sheā€™s loving and a good person over all but she just isnā€™t trustworthy and now i really know that. Iā€™m most disappointed because it had been going so well and i was happy that i could finally trust her but then it just blew up in my facešŸ˜­