Babies everywhere ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ

Kelly

Where do i start...๐Ÿ™„

Iv always wanted Kids as im really good with them then i mean im a nursery nurse! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i work with babies more or less 24/7! And im so in love with my boyfriend i would love nothing more then carrying his child and bring them into the world... i mean hes just an amazing, loving and caring person i would love a mini him running around ๐Ÿ˜‚ but the fact is hes 26 and im 24 we have been together three years and hes worried about money and how he thinks its not the right time for us... but in my eyes we have our own home we arnt renting so at least baba would have home and i have a plan in my head when i would want to be pregnant and i feel like times ticking...!

But it gets worse...

We talk about if we had kids what would they be called and it feels like hes giving me false hope!?

And summet else that makes it worse is my amazingn best friend... she is younger then me with a one and a half year old and another on the way and shes also engaged.

Not going to lie so damn jealous!

What should i do?!?

Please help i feel like babies are always on my mind! Driving me mad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘ถ๐Ÿผ