Child care struggles 😞

Aubrey • 26, married 06/2013, 1st babe born 9/17/2017 💜, 2nd babe born 4/20/2020 💜

My daughter is 10 weeks old and my plan was to take 5 weeks of maternity leave. I got called from my job at 3 Weeks pp asking me if I could come back early because they suck at managing the daycare. I had my daughter on the waiting list at my job and was told that by December she would probably get in. My big boss didn’t know that and she is now bumped back to March or April. So my work didn’t work lol. I had to find other child care which resulted in 2-3 weeks of having my husbands parents and mine watching her and that wasn’t working either. I finally found someone who has been watching her for 2 weeks and we are in our 3rd week. When I picked her up today she said she was sorry but she just couldn’t do it anymore because it’s too hard with her 1 year old to have a baby crying too. Which I totally understand. But now I have no one to watch her starting in 2 weeks 😞😭 i guess I just wanted to vent about how difficult it is to find child care. I’m sure you guys can relate....