Help!

I’ve Been In A Long Distance Relationship For Almost 2 Years & He Took My Virginity. I’m Very Self Conscious From My Waist On Down And When We Have Sex I Like To Have On A Long T-Shirt Or The Lights Off Just To Cover Up Myself. Also We Have Phone Sex On FaceTime And He Would Ask To See Certain Things, And I Wouldn’t Have The Confidence To Show Him So I Would Just Say No, The Only Thing I’ll Let Him See Is My Cleavage. So To Him That Gets A Little Tiring. A Couple Of Months Ago I Explained To Him I Have No Confidence & That I’m Working On Myself So I Could Give To Him What He Gives To Me. He Thinks Confidence Gain Overnight. So After All Those Month Today He Asked If I Had The Confidence Yet To Give Him What He Wanted & I Said No & That Lead To A Huge Argument. He Thinks I’m Just Being Lazy & That I Don’t Have The Energy To Do What He’s Asking. But I Don’t Have The Confidence And Its So Hard For Me To Tell Him Why I Don’t Have The Confidence Because It Hurts Me, I’ve Held It In For So Long, And He’s The Person I Tell Everything Too!