Am I wrong for asking for help?

So we just moved to a new town to be closer to my family. We have a 4 month old son who still has trouble sleeping through the night (he will sometimes wake up once, or sometimes 4 times). My SO is working two jobs currently and I am still looking for work (there are not many jobs in my field). At the moment I'm taking all the night shifts with baby because he works, but on the weekends I really would like him to take a night or two so I can sleep for 8 hours. He is a heavy sleeper, so when it's his turn on the weekend I have to wake him up to tell him to go get the baby. He immediately gets pissed off. Then he will get frustrated if baby doesn't go back to sleep quickly and he will "give up" and just let him cry til I get him. I told him that I deal with it all week long, never waking him up, and I only ask for help on the weekends. His response was "Yeah, well I work." I was so pissed. I was the primary provider for our family til we moved and still woke up most nights with the baby because it was easier than arguing with him to help. Am I wrong for wanting at least 1 night a week to sleep while he gets up with the baby?