NUVA RING

Tatyana

I️ started using the Nuva Ring recently. I️ had to take it out because it made me extremely depressed & gave me the worst migraines of my life. I️ used the nuva Ring back when I️ was 19. I️ loved it because I️ liked that I️ would still get my period. I️ also liked that I️ had control over putting it in & out of my body, unlike IUD. It didn’t make me gain weight (shot) & I️ didn’t have to worry about it everyday (pill). After that relationship ended, I️ got off birth control. Six years later, I️ am now in a serious relationship and decided to get back on BC. Of course, I️ thought about my positive experience with Nuva Ring & decided that I️ would use it again. I️ put it in on Friday, the 3rd day of my period. (As instructed) For four days I️ kept having to push the nuva Ring back up my vagina because it kept slipping out. It was weird because I️ didn’t have this problem when I️ first used it. By Monday I️ was so depressed. It was crazy. I️ was unmotivated & just sad. I️ wanted to lie in bed all day. Monday night I️ experienced the absolute worst migraine of my life. It ran from the front of my head to the back of my neck. At that point I️ read the long ass Nuva Ring info sheet that how to put it in & it listed warnings. I️ saw that if you experienced migraines or depression to take it out. I took it out immediately. I️ then realized that my body was rejecting the nuva ring. I️ believe that’s why it wasn’t staying up my vagina. I️ started spotting on Wednesday & experienced cramming & spotting on Thursday. (After I️Took it out) I’m glad that I️ listened to my body. I️ will probably not use birth control again. I️ just don’t like added hormones in my body. Ladies, it’s important for us to be in tune with our bodies. Listen to it. I️ feel so much better now that it’s out. In just four days that thing had a tremendous effect on my mind & body. & I’m still recovering from having it in for such a short time.