Help😫😫

Okay so I’m new to this site. Not sure if this is the place to post but i need some advice. Sunday (11/26) I started my period. The day I got my period my vagina was super itchy which is very awkward. I shrugged it off but it seemed to get worse and stay itchy all day. I figured it was due to my period since this was my 4th period I have had since being off the depo birth control in January. That maybe since they weren’t on schedule all the time it has something to do with that. Then I thought maybe it’s from having a lot of sex since my husband and I are trying for another baby. Then I thought maybe yeast infection. (I have never had a yeast infection so not sure what one feels like) Well my period has been super weird this time. It’s a different color. And not a consistent bleed. Like a little heavy here then light. Then stop one day. Then bleed some the next. Well today (12/1) I didn’t bleed at all. I went to the doctor and instead of doing a exam since they don’t have a gynecologist there the doctor gave me a pill to take and sent me on my way. She said it sounded like a yeast infection and to take the pill it’ll help. So fast forward to tonight. My husband and I decided to try sex since I was feeling good. No bleeding. No itchy vagina. We had sex. Wasn’t the most comfortable but I kind of expected it since I knew something was going on down there. Well after sex I went to pee and it burned so bad to pee. Then i seen some blood. So my vagina is bleeding again but didn’t start again until after we had sex. Then I set in the tub because my vagina felt like it was irritated. After getting out a used a vagisil wipe thinking it would help. Nope. It burned my vagina really really bad to the point I was in tears. I have no clue what is going. Anyone with any helpful advice. Want to add that no there is no way what so ever that I have any sexually transmitted disease.