Guy problems

Sammy

ok so i have a massive crush this guy (I have since yr 7 and im about to go into yr 9) I dated one guy in yr 7 but I liked him when I was dating him. We aren't really that close and he can sometimes be a dick. The other day him and he freinds were like asking me to hug him and I was like no because I kinda found it wierd and then he text me and asked why I didn't hug him and i was like idk but he asked again the next day I declined again but he texted me again that night and I said I didn't want to hug him because it was wierd and then we had a tiny fight about it and he told me we shouldn't talk to each other much anymore. The next day when his freinds asked they offerd me money and I was like sure if you leave me alone but then the guy was like nah i don't want a hug she's a bitch and now Idk how he feels but we were talking on snap chat and it seemed normal and i gave him my Netflix password to watch a movie for school we talked a bit and played truth or dare and he wouldn't tell me who he likes and then choose dare and he said I either have to kiss this gross shirt guys hand or kiss him in the cheek and I said kiss him in the cheek and he said to kiss the other dudes hand and I said no and we like ended the convo and I texted him today 2 times and he left me on read and now I don't know how he feels or what to do so I need help