Feeling lost,hopeless and alone

I feel like I can’t talk to my family about my relationship. I’ve been with my partner(20, I’m 19) for over three years now. Our relationship has gone from something our friends envied to a war with eachother, he’s turned abusive, both physically and verbally, in may of this year he proposed to me, but since then it’s just turned to hell. On one hand I’m ready to leave. But on the other I’m just so Inlove with him. On days he doesn’t see his mother everything’s fine. But when he does go to his mothers place he comes back with the biggest attitude problem, I say this as his mother hates me with a passion, she has never liked me once in this relationship, she’s always saying how I’m ruining her son and taking him away from his family. And that I’m a no good bludger. As I haven’t got a job, the town I live in has one supermarket and maybe 5 other shops, so it’s hard to find a job. Everytime we fight his mother has to have her opinion on it. Saying he should leave me, that I’m a no good black. (As I’m from aboriginal decent) she’s always bringing my race into it. I’ve put up with so much shit from his family, when they comment on my weight and how I look. Saying he could do better (in front of me) saying that he deserves better. They give me dirty looks and snicker everytime they see me down the street. And he has never once stood up for me.. I just feel lost and hopeless.