Cheats on her

isabelle rose

Hello . So i have a bestfriend let as call her jennifer . So jennifer met a boy via twitter and they started talking and then soon after they started dating . Both live in the same country but different cities that are approximately 1 hour away . The thing is she once opened his snapchat( she knows his password) and saw that he was talking to a girl called hilda* and they were talking like a bf and gf not like friends . There was a lot of i love you amd babe and sweetie etc . She confronted him and he promised he wouldn't do that again but then forward to 2 weeks later she gets suspicios and opens his snapchat to see he is talking 4 different girls the same way he talks to hilda . She talked to him again and he changed the password of his snapchat . She said it was nothing because he promised he would stip . Also they agreed to go to a mall midway between their cities and he always makes excuses not to show up. What i found out is that he have been going to the mall but with other girls . She doesnt believe me and still thinks that he wouldnt do that . How shall i knock some sense into her? Jaennifer is 18 and he is 19