Livid *update* and another update at the bottom

Soooo my boyfriend has a good friend who is married, let’s call him M and his wife S. His dumbass wife decided to go and ride with a trucker. And sleeps with him. When M learns this he comes to me and my boyfriend for support and I’m cool with it since he’s going through a rough time and he goes from “I want a divorce” to “we now have an open marriage”. I tell him to do what makes him happy. Then I learn that S has sent naughty pictures to my man telling him to not tell M... my man says that she is an nice woman and she took him in when he was homeless over two years ago. But not only the pictures piss me off. It’s the fact that she is married to his best friend and he has waited a year to tell him about it and she called the cops on my man saying he was armed and stole her car when he didn’t have any weapons and it was his truck. The police station pressed charges against her for causing a fake panic. Which is very illegal. But my man is defending her when I tell him I do not want him to talk to her at all. I get she is a friend of his but I would appreciate if he had enough respect for my feelings on the matter that I am uncomfortable with the situation and I don’t want him getting dragged into anything that could end badly. Should I talk to him about this in farther detail so he gets where I am coming from?

Small correction: she sent those nudes over a year ago before my man and I got together

Update: I just learned last night that he has fucked S.... I’m still in tears... he was crying when he told me since he regrets it. He told me that S and M were begging for him because they thought he would spice up their relationship. I don’t think I can forgive him for it... even though it what was before we met it still broke my heart...

Last update: my man and I have talked about to and I told him I am uncomfortable about him being friends with her. He told me that she is not a friend she is family but if it makes me that uncomfortable he will keep his distance and will respect my feelings. But if she does anymore of this fuck shit she is dead to him. As well as he has told me about how he has changed himself to be a better man for me so I feel so much better knowing that he has opened up to me about some of this stuff. He asked me if I will ever forgive and forget. I told him it would be a while before I forgave him but I will never forget.