Annoying Buyer

I'm an online seller. A girl made a purchase, I got the items ready, specially wrapped each item and placed it ever so carefully in a box, then wrapped the box. The next day I drop it off at the post office. When I logged onto the site to check off that I had sent the item I saw I had a message not was from the girl saying if I wasn't going to send the item to cancel the order already! I replied very nicely saying she just purchased it the day before and it was already sent. She gives me a short reply of "*ok!". I watched the tracking and saw when it arrived. I waited 2 days and she still hadn't checked off that she received the package so I could collect my funds. I sent her a nice message asking her if her package got to her okay. She messages me back 2 days later saying yes. Then she gave me a NEUTRAL rating!!!!! I'm honestly livid. I asked her if everything was great and she said YES then gave me the crap rating after I had to deal with her pushy ass wanting her package shipped the second she bought it!? Like what the fuck is wrong with people? Why ruin a store's 5 star rating for NO REASON!? I messaged her asking her why she left the shit rating since she told me everything was fine. I'm just really upset over this right now. I already sent in a dispute to get the rating removed but why do this to me when I was so kind and went the extra mile to get her package to her as soon as possible even after she was rude in the first place. By the way her package was delivered to her in TWO days. 😢