Me, Eli, and Eden

Lesha

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​Everyone meet my nephew Eli 😊 well here’s our little story on why he feels I’m ALL his 😂. From the time I told my sister I had a this dream about her carrying this car seat with no baby in it, to the very moment she told me she was pregnant with him. We’ve been like two peas in a pot ✋️😂 he has always been my big man every since my sister found out she was having a boy. And I literally got on my sisters nerves her entire pregnancy. But it was all out of love. Well its my turn now, yes it kind of happened sooner than any of us expected 😭 I’ll be 23 weeks this Thursday and im expecting a precious baby girl Eden 👶🏽🎀 🍼 and as you’ll can see me and Eli is inseparable!! Wherever I go he goes. If I don’t acknowledge his presence when I walk into a room he’s in he will make it his business to let me know he’s in that room and wants me. But now he’s to the point where he will only go to sleep while laying on my stomach and rubbing the sides of my stomach, which Eden enjoys 😊 he even talks well mumbles to her and she will kick like she knows exactly what he’s saying. The bond me and him have is everything and I wouldn’t change it for anything in the world.