Warning those using Easy@home pregnancy tests!

I’m currently 3 days late and have been using easy@home pregnancy tests- all negative. Meanwhile I “feel” different and thought I was pregnant. The most recent negative from easy@home was last evening. Not even the faintest line! Just used a first response digital and a no name brand from I picked up at the pharmacy and both were clear positives. Ive used the LH strips and they worked great but I read so many reviews last night about the pregnancy test and people having the same problem as me.

This was our 6th month trying, I found out a couple months ago that I have a 2:1 LH:FSH ratio which my naturopath said was a PCOS tendency. She put me on Inositol and NAC. My partner and I also BD’d every day in my fertile window, after which I elevated my legs. We were willing to try anything this time! I’m not sure which of the above did it for us but I’m leaning towards the supplements!

I’d highly recommend seeing a trusted** naturopath who specializes in fertility. They will be much more diligent than a doc and have much different benchmarks when it comes to how healthy they want you to be when TTC. If it weren’t for her I wouldn’t have gotten bloodwork until after a year of trying or until I finally got pregnant. Who knows what state my hormones would have been in at that point! I went to my doc asking for bloodwork and she said no, you’re perfectly healthy and you’ll be getting lots of bloodwork done when you get pregnant. Just my two cents on a couple of different topics

Best of luck to all of you trying!